Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Recap: 11/28/2010 - 12/4/2010

This week was rough. Got saddled with a last minute business trip being scheduled for next week (traveling on cata week - oh no!) and generally being way too busy to play.

Overall it was very much a down week, but I'm looking forward to taking the next couple of days off, and then grinding out next week to 85 to get me ready to make some serious income come early January.



Character Update


Everyone's pretty much ready to go. Warrior is parked in storm peaks with 25/25 quests, hearth set to SW. Has just over 3k JPs, which I'm happy to be going into cata with. Got my +5 mining gloves, and empty bags.

JCer is parked in SW next to the trainer.
Enchanter is parked in SW next to the trainer.

Not a whole lot happened this week. This was oddly enough my least amount of play time in probably a month or two, which brings me to the inevitable horrific gold update...

Gold Update


Only made about 3,500g this week and it really shows in my lack of effort. I simply got too busy dealing with some last minute work plans this week to invest too much time into the game beyond my "basics" (Getting ready for cata, minimal daily activities).

Inscription was just abysmal this week, which is partly due to cata, but mostly due to my own lack of effort. I don't want to call this week a total failure. I made 3500g, almost enough to offset the cost of epic flying for my warrior (I'll make that back with week one mining alone) - so I almost "broke even".

Going into cata I'll have just under 150k, which is about 15 times more than I had going into WotLK - so overall I'm very happy.

Enchants + Glyphs: 1,610g
Recipes, Pets, Bags, other markets: 1,963g
Total Gold, end of week: 149,690g
Time Played: 6 hours (595 gold per hour)

No comments: